Grade Exams Eligibility
- Age limit 6years and above for any
- Any student pursuing music, dance and instruments courses can No academic qualification needed.
- Gradation scales are from 1 to A student can apply for any grade directly based on their level of performance as advised by their teacher.
- The grade will be decided by the respective
- Examination will be conducted in various
- Grade skipping is allowed only till Grade
Theory: 100 Marks and Practical: 100 Marks (Grade 1 to 9)
- Distinction: 140 Above
- First Class: 120 Above
- Second Class: 90 Above
- Third Class: 70 Above
Students will be awarded SLV Music Academy’s grade certificate after the completion of Grade Exams.
Exam Assessment and Pattern
- Carnatic Vocal practical marks will be based on Sruthi, Thalam, Swarasthanam and over all
- Kuchipudi practical marks based on Arai mandi, footwork according to thalam and overall
- After the examinations, teacher can contact examiners to know about the performance of their
- Practical: 100 marks and Theory: 100 marks for grade 1 to 9.
- Only Bit paper (Match the following, filling in the blanks, Choose the correct Answer, one-word Answers) for Grade 1 to Grade No theory
- Previous grades will be conducted along with the present grade
Carnatic Music & Instruments
- Carnatic Music Exam students should bring their own individual Shruthi box with
- Students who have applied for Instruments for grade exam should bring their own instrument and students who bring electric instruments should bring their own battery for the
- Dress Code:
For Girls: Traditional Dress (Pattulanga or Half Saree or Saree) For Boys: Jippa or Kurtha.
- Kuchipudi students should be accompanied by their teachers to do
- Dress Code: Practice saree is Simple stud, jimmiki and bangles.